So lately my office has felt about 55 degrees F again, and it's making me paranoid.
I don't think I'm becoming hypothyroid again, since I was tested at the endocrinologist about 2 months ago my dosage seemed to be correct, but the fact that I need to wear a heavy winter coat in July is raising some alarms.
I haven't been working out as much, but I can easily attribute that to my two sprained ankles. I'm still going 17-19 mph on my bike without issue, so I'm pretty sure my aversion to exercise isn't due to lethargy.
But yet...I'm so COLD.
Well, actually I'm fine everywhere except at the office, so I'm almost positive it's the stupid building management trying to kill me with hypothermia.
But the seed of doubt has been planted. It's a bit frustrating to be unable to trust your own body's thermometer.
1 comment:
For the past six years I have struggled with hypothyroidism. I have been looking for the magic cure until I've found desiccated bovine thyroid supplements . Bovine lessened my thyroid warning signs and now I have my energy back.
Post a Comment